Nick is gone so I (Anthony) am taking over for him! Get ready for a kick ass week Deviants!
For most schools, Spring Break 2K16 has kicked off and they are enjoying the wonderful party life. Mine, however, just got done and am back to the ol’ grind. While I enjoyed my break here is what I had been listening to!
– Out for a Rip by B Richmond: there’s nothing better than grabbing a couple of buds and going out for a rip! This song perfectly encaptures the Canadian culture while also telling you how great it is to hang out with your buds. If you don’t know what it means to go out for a rip, watch the video bud.
– Murmaider by Deathlok: for those of you who don’t know, I love metal and it amps me the f**k up! This song is about mermaid murder and it is intense! The talents of the band come out at you filling you with adrenaline and an unstoppable feeling to head bang! The song was reimagined recently into a video called Batmetal Returns. Watch it. It’s hilarious.
– Ex-Boyfriend by Lil Dicky: catchy as hell! Lil Dicky is a rap artist with a unique flow and funny songs! This song is about your significant other’s ex and how great they seem compared to you with a funny spin to it.
– Floods by The Foxies: perfect for a chill dance night. The song sounds similar to 80’s/90’s pop with some influence of today’s pop. The blend works well and will have you head bobbing and dancing like a fool!
– Work by Rihanna: I dislike this song to a high degree but it wouldn’t stop playing. If you like this song please comment below why you liked it because I don’t have one good thing to say about it.
– Can’t Keep my Hands to Myself and Same Old Love by Selena Gomez: in my honest opinion I find both of these songs very catchy.They’re not necessarily good but I did hear these two a lot over Spring Break 2K16 and you can bet your ass I danced to both of them! Don’t judge me!
– Somewhere on a Beach by Dierks Bentley: I hate country but I don’t mind this song that much because the people I was with liked this song and we listened to it occasionally. It was also appropriate since we were at Myrtle Beach, SC.
Well Deviants that’s what I’ve been listening to this past week, feel free to let me know what you think or what I should check out in the comments below. As always keep checking back for more new content and remember to stay Devious!